Phone Number : (719)271-8842 (Text is an option)
John and Charlsie
LM300 - Embroidery Designs for Craft Pattern LM200 by Laughing Moon Mercantile.
Can also be used seperately for other projects.
There are 5 designs in this group.
1. View A embroiders a small boot which can fit in a 4” x 4” hoop. There are four colors. The first color to come up is for the majority of the leaves in the leaves and flower design. The second color is also for leaves, and either the same or a complimentary color to the first should be used. The third color is for the flowers. The fourth color stitches out the stitching line for the tiny boot therefore a matching thread to the fabric would be a good choice. The finished boot is approximately 3 7/8” tall and 3 5/8” wide. The design will stitch out the right side of a boot. You can flip or mirror the image in your machine to make the left side.
2. View B embroiders a small boot which can fit in a 5” x 7” hoop. There are four colors, exactly like View A, and will make the right side. The finished boot is approximately 5” tall and 4 7/8” wide. It will stich out exactly like View A. You can flip the image to make the left side.
3. View C Heel Right - This is the embroidery for the right heel for the pattern 200. It has two colors, the leaves and the flowers. You can flip it in your machine to make the left side.
4. View C Toe Right - This is the embroidery for the right toe of the pattern 200. This pattern has three colors, the two shades for the leaves and one for the flowers.
5. View C Top Right - This is the embroidery for the right side of the top of the boot. It has three colors: The first color is for the majority of the leaves, the second is a complementary color for the leaves, and the last is the flowers.
The disc has the following formats: PES .SEW .JEF .HUS .PCS .DST .XXX .VIP .EXP
Item(s) Related to this product
Patterns of Time
Perfect Steampunk embellishments
Let this dragon wrap around you!
Great gift for classrooms